Monday, November 4, 2013

Sketches available for sale.

I have many sketches available for sale at a bargain price until the new year.  If you aren't following me on instagram (jenifertrottier) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ArtbyJeniferTrottier) be sure to follow along!!! I'm keeping very busy!

This "Woodland Queen" is available for $40.00. Sketches are posted as they are completed or feel free to contact me for a commissioned piece. (Quick sketches are $25.00 and those with lots of detail work are available for $40.00) All are approximately 6"x8".



Cheers!

2 comments:

www.blogger.Jessica-Memo.com said...

Well holy crappers in a shit storm. Your (images/sketches) are fantastic. I love the one with the woman and her hair, it looks alive?
I can't believe no comments. Your art screams "look at me because I'm gifted." Thanks for the art. Jessica Memo

TrottierJS said...

Thank you. I am so glad you enjoy it.