Saturday, May 31, 2008

Le Cadeau du Cheval - Mural Mosaic - Panel #146




I am proud to announce that I will be a part of this wonderful project "Le Cadeau du Cheval" a mural by the great people at Mural Mosaics. You can visit their website to see the progress of this mural along with others they have completed in the past. I was fortunate enough to get the opportunity to photograph a very athletic Quarter Horse stallion this last weekend and came away with a number of great action photos. He comes from some great reining bloodlines and has the stops and spins to prove it!! The photo I chose to work from for my panel was one of him at liberty. He chose to change direction with gusto!! He could be a cutter in this snap shot! Very impressive horse!!

Here is the panel before I started. It actually had less purple in the right bottom corner.





No comments: